Sunday, February 8, 2009

a day well spend~

Phew~ spend nearly a whole day to sort/arrange/throw stuff in my room... Luckily felt some what satisfied with the result, lol~ Check this before, during and after...
BEFORE
VERY messy table
DURING
inside
outside~lol, quite scary to me...
AFTER
my table~ even outside of my room looks more tidy~ kakaka..
No kidding, after tidying everything, i got little backache and quite tired cos too many things to arrange and throw~ hmm, forget to take pic of the 3 large garbage bag of rubbish I found in my room...Anyway, feel so much more organized now... and with my com with me, I'll be spending more time in my room le lo~ haha..

10 comments:

  1. wah!! u such a long time nvr clean up ur things... good did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... so clean...

    Can put tomato sos on table and lick liao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! yiling~ I love tomato sos too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yiling, the thg u say so familiar de? haha...btw.. good job wai...when wan help me clean my room? although my room not as messy as urs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure familiar la. last time "hoi sir" always ask us to clean the window till can put tomato sos on it.... wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. halo unseen... can intro urself... hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. basically, i'm the owner of the blog~ well, not basically, i am... XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaa.. wai, how long no clean your room? can fight with me? me about 4 years no clean the house, it seems like a dump station. I use two days to clean it up, throw about 20 to 30 medium plastic bag of things and two closets. Now my house become big and clean. I feel statisfied with it. Same as you, after clean it, have a backache for 2 days. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.O cha tao~ but great job!! haha comment become chatting room liau~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, yiling, last time whn we goin to move house also trow alot of rubbish leh...but i think out room is not so messy if compare with wai's room~ kaka...
    well, wai, good job! =)

    ReplyDelete